- Bobo Choses
- Beau Loves
- Daily Brat
- Elodie Details
- Fin & Vince
- Hey Popinjay!
- KG Design
- Lalabrand Helsinki
- Maed for Mini
- Mini Rodini
- MIVI Kids
- Molo Kids
- PaaPii design
- Pop & Co Helsinki
- Romey Loves Lulu
- Sass & Belle
- Skip Hop
- Story of Roo
- Taini Clothing
- UPEA company
- Wauw Capow by BANGBANG
- We Might Be Tiny
- Other products and giftcards
- NEW IN!
- CHRISTMAS SHOP!
- Sustainable Clothing
You have the chance to spoil someone special with a gift card to our webshop!
Here are three reasons why a gift card for Miniq.fi is the perfect present:
1. Let Them Choose What They Love
With a gift card to Miniq.fi, you give the recipient the opportunity to choose their own favorite pieces from our vast collection of children's clothing. Whether they want a new outfit or accessories, the gift card lets them find what they love and truly want to wear.
2. Stylish, Comfortable and High-Quality Clothing
At Miniq.fi, we believe that children's clothing should be stylish, comfortable, and high-quality. That's why we offer a carefully curated selection of clothing made from sustainable and durable materials that keep kids comfortable and looking great.
3. Easy and Fun Online Shopping Experience
Shopping at Miniq.fi is easy and fun! With a few clicks, you can browse our online shop and find the perfect outfit for your child. And with our fast and reliable shipping, the gift card recipient can enjoy their new clothing in no time.
Spoil your loved one with a gift card to Miniq.fi and let them discover the joy of stylish, comfortable and high-quality children's clothing. It's the perfect gift that they'll love and appreciate!
- The gift card can be delivered either by letter or electronically to your email address.
- If you want the gift card delivered electronically by email, you can choose the delivery method as "Pickup" then you do not have to pay the shipping fee.
- Write "I want the gift card by email" into the additional information field
- For a gift card you cannot use any discounts. The gift card will always be written for the exact amount paid.